What are the dimensions of the Nissan NV300 (2014-on)?
This article will give you detailed information on the NV300 panel van: internal and external dimensions, the length of the load area, and some general information on the van.
This page will be helpful when you're converting a van into a camper van, or when you're planning the layout for your new corporate van.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Nissan NV300 cargo space is 2537mm (L1), and 2937mm (L2).
- The interior width of the NV300 is 1662mm and the exterior width is 2283mm.
- The interior height of the Nissan NV300 is 1387mm (H1), and 1898mm (H2).
- The wheelbase lengths are 3098mm (SWB), and 3498mm (MWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1268mm.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Nissan NV300 cargo space is 99.9" (L1), and 115.6" (L2).
- The interior width of the NV300 is 65.4" and the exterior width is 89.9".
- The interior height of the Nissan NV300 is 54.6" (H1), and 74.7" (H2).
- The wheelbase lengths are 122" (SWB), and 137.7" (MWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 49.9".
General info on the NV300
The NV300 is a small panel van made by Renault. It's a rebranding of the Renault Trafic, and is made by Renault in Sandouville, France. The vans have the same dimensions and use the same chassis. The only design difference from the Trafic is the grille design.
Even the short wheelbase model can hold up to three Euro pallets effortlessly.
Dimensions in tables
Outside dimensions of the NV300:
|Exterior length (mm)||4999||5399||2283|
|Exterior length (inch)||196.8||212.6||89.9|
All models of the Nissan NV300 have the same interior and exterior width: 65.4" or 1662mm (interior); and 89.9" or 2283mm (exterior).
Interior dimensions of the NV300:
|Interior length (mm)||2537||2937||1662|
|Interior length (inch)||99.9||115.6||65.4|
Maximum floor surface:
|Max. floor area||L1||L2|
|Square meters (m2)||4.2||4.9|
|Square feet (ft2)||45.4||52.5|
Please note that this is an indication and does not take into account the wheel arches.
The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1268mm, or 49.9".
Nissan NV300 roof height:
|Roof in millimeters||H1||H2|
|Interior height (mm)||1387||1898|
|Exterior height (mm)||1971||2465|
|Roof in inches||H1||H2|
|Interior height (inch)||54.6||74.7|
|Exterior height (inch)||77.6||97|
|Wheelbase||short (SWB)||medium (MWB)|
|Wheelbase length (mm)||3098||3498|
|Wheelbase length (inch)||122||138|
|Doors||Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (mm)||1030||1391|
|Door height (mm)||1284||1320|
|Door height H2 (mm)||1820|
|Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (inch)||40.6||54.8|
|Door height (inch)||50.6||52|
|Door height H2 (inch)||71.7|
More Info on Dimensions
If you want to know...
- why there's a difference in exterior and interior width
- what L1 or H3 means
- how to read measurements
- or why dimensions matter
... I encourage you to read my post on how to understand van dimensions.
Can you stand up in a Nissan NV300?
Standing up in an empty van
The interior roof height of a Nissan NV300 is
1387mm (H1) - 1898mm (H2) .
If you are of medium height (178cm or 5"10') you can't stand up in a Nissan NV300 H1. But you can stand up in a Nissan NV300 H2 and up.
What happens if I insulate the van?
Are you planning on insulating and cladding the floor and roof? In that case you can't stand up fully in a NV300 H1. But you would still be able to stand up in a H2 model and up.
What's a NV300 high top?
Nissan provides their NV300s with both high and low tops. High tops are elevated roofs to provide more headroom. Generally, everything above H2 is considered a high top, and should offer sufficient space to stand up fully.
Did you find the answer to your specific question?
👍 2 👎 0
About Van Dimensions
Hi, I'm Jim Belt and I own a 1974 Mercedes L508D. I love old vans, especially MBs - and I plan to live in one.about me