What are the dimensions of the Nissan NV200 (2010-on)?
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Nissan NV200 cargo space is 2040mm (L1).
- The interior width of the NV200 is 1500mm and the exterior width is 2011mm.
- The interior height of the Nissan NV200 is 1358mm (H1).
- The wheelbase lengths are 2725mm (SWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1220mm.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Nissan NV200 cargo space is 80.3" (L1).
- The interior width of the NV200 is 59.1" and the exterior width is 79.2".
- The interior height of the Nissan NV200 is 53.5" (H1).
- The wheelbase lengths are 107.3" (SWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 48".
The Nissan NV200 is a compact panel van. The 2010 model is the first generation, which was created in 2009. The NV200 is available as a compact crew van, a combi van and a compact panel van. The dimensions in this article are just the dimensions of the compact panel van.
Dimensions in tables
Outside dimensions of the NV200:
|Exterior length (mm)||4400||2011|
|Exterior length (inch)||173.2||79.2|
All models of the Nissan NV200 have the same interior and exterior width: 59.1" or 1500mm (interior); and 79.2" or 2011mm (exterior).
Interior dimensions of the NV200:
|Interior length (mm)||2040||1500|
|Interior length (inch)||80.3||59.1|
Maximum floor surface:
|Max. floor area||L1|
|Square meters (m2)||3.1|
|Square feet (ft2)||32.9|
Please note that this is an indication and does not take into account the wheel arches.
The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1220mm, or 48".
Nissan NV200 roof height:
|Roof in millimeters||H1|
|Interior height (mm)||1358|
|Exterior height (mm)||1860|
|Roof in inches||H1|
|Interior height (inch)||53.5|
|Exterior height (inch)||73.2|
|Wheelbase length (mm)||2725|
|Wheelbase length (inch)||107|
|Doors||Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (mm)||693||1262|
|Door height (mm)||1171||1228|
|Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (inch)||27.3||49.7|
|Door height (inch)||46.1||48.3|
More Info on Dimensions
If you want to know...
- why there's a difference in exterior and interior width
- what L1 or H3 means
- how to read measurements
- or why dimensions matter
... I encourage you to read my post on how to understand van dimensions.
Can you stand up in a Nissan NV200?
Standing up in an empty van
The interior roof height of a Nissan NV200 is
1358mm (H1) .
If you are of medium height (178cm or 5"10') you can't stand up in a Nissan NV200 H1. .
What happens if I insulate the van?
Are you planning on insulating and cladding the floor and roof? In that case you can't stand up fully in a NV200 H1. .
What's a NV200 high top?
Nissan provides their NV200s with both high and low tops. High tops are elevated roofs to provide more headroom. Generally, everything above H2 is considered a high top, and should offer sufficient space to stand up fully.
Did you find the answer to your specific question?
👍 16 👎 12