Toyota ProAce (2016-on)
If you're looking for the specific dimensions of the Toyota ProAce, you're in the right place. In this article, I'll go over the exact interior dimensions (how tall, how wide, and spacious).
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Toyota ProAce cargo space is 2162mm (L1), 2512mm (L2), and 2862mm (L3).
- The interior width of the is 1628mm and the exterior width is 2204mm.
- The interior height of the ProAce is 1397mm (H1), 1397mm (H2), and 1397mm (H3).
- The wheelbase lengths are 2925mm (SWB), 3275mm (MWB), and 3275mm (LWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1258mm.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Toyota ProAce cargo space is 85.1" (L1), 98.9" (L2), and 112.7" (L3).
- The interior width of the is 64.1" and the exterior width is 86.8".
- The interior height of the ProAce is 55" (H1), 55" (H2), and 55" (H3).
- The wheelbase lengths are 115.2" (SWB), 128.9" (MWB), and 128.9" (LWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 49.5".
Are these dimensions right for you?Correct dimensions for: Citroën Jumpy Citroën Dispatch Citroën SpaceTourer (passenger) Peugeot Traveller (passenger) Opel/Vauxhall Vivaro (from 2019 onwards) Peugeot Expert Production years: 2016 - present Generation: 3 Type of van: com_panel
Dimensions in tables
Outside dimensions of the ProAce:
|Exterior length (mm)||4609||4959||5309||2204|
|Exterior length (inch)||181.5||195.2||209||86.8|
All models of the Toyota ProAce have the same interior and exterior width: 64.1" or 1628mm (interior); and 86.8" or 2204mm (exterior).
Interior dimensions of the ProAce:
|Interior length (mm)||2162||2512||2862||1628|
|Interior length (inch)||85.1||98.9||112.7||64.1|
The double cab model has:
- a total load length of 2,365mm or 93"
- an effective load length at half height (upper half) of 1,700mm or 67"
Extra load length: Moduwork
The Peugeot Expert comes with a Moduwork feature, which allows you to load piping and planks through the bulkhead under the passenger seat. For the Moduwork feature, the internal load length is as follows:
[- L1 - 3,325mm]
- L2 - 3,674mm
- L3 - 4,024mm
Maximum floor surface:
|Max. floor area||L1||L2||L3|
|Square meters (m2)||3.5||4.1||4.7|
|Square feet (ft2)||37.9||44||50.2|
Please note that this is an indication and does not take into account the wheel arches.
The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1258mm, or 49.5".
Toyota ProAce roof height:
|Roof in millimeters||H1||H2||H3|
|Interior height (mm)||1397||1397||1397|
|Exterior height (mm)||1905||1895||1935|
|Roof in inches||H1||H2||H3|
|Interior height (inch)||55||55||55|
|Exterior height (inch)||75||74.6||76.2|
|Wheelbase||short (SWB)||medium (MWB)||long (LWB)|
|Wheelbase length (mm)||2925||3275||3275|
|Wheelbase length (inch)||115||129||129|
|Doors||Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (mm)||745||1628|
|Door height (mm)||1238||1220|
|Side door||Rear door|
|Door width (inch)||29.3||64.1|
|Door height (inch)||48.7||48|
Load floor height:
|L1 - Compact||626||24.7"|
|L2 - Standard||613||24.1"|
|L3 - Long||633||24.9"|
Did you find the answer to your specific question?
👍 3 👎 4
About Van Dimensions
Hi, I'm Jim Belt and I own a 1974 Mercedes L508D. I love old vans, especially MBs - and I plan to live in one.about me