What are the dimensions of the Fiat Doblò (2010-on)?
Looking for detailed dimensions of your minivan? I'll help you out. Find the internal cargo dimensions, rear door height, and more.
This article will be helpful if you're trying to figure out whether you can use your minivan for moving your mattress, which I've discussed in detail here, or whether you should build it into a camper. Start here to prevent any unwanted surprises.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Fiat Doblò cargo space is 1820mm (L1), and 2170mm (L2).
- The interior width of the Doblo Cargo is 1741mm and the exterior width is 2148mm.
- The interior height of the Fiat Doblò is 1305mm (H1), 1550mm (H2), and 1550mm (H3).
- The wheelbase lengths are 3109mm (SWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1229mm.
- The interior dimensions (length) of the Fiat Doblò cargo space is 71.7" (L1), and 85.4" (L2).
- The interior width of the Doblo Cargo is 68.5" and the exterior width is 84.6".
- The interior height of the Fiat Doblò is 51.4" (H1), 61" (H2), and 61" (H3).
- The wheelbase lengths are 122.4" (SWB).
- The width between the wheel arches on this model is 48.4".
Some more on the Doblò
The 2010 Doblò is the second generation in this series. It comes in two models: the Cargo and the Combi.
The Cargo model doesn't have any passenger seats in the rear. The Combi can be fitted with an additional seat row in the rear, but this does eat into the cargo space.
The model has been rebadged by RAM as the ProMaster City Van.
Dimensions in tables
Outside dimensions of the Doblò:
|Exterior length (mm)||4390||4740||2148|
|Exterior length (inch)||172.8||186.6||84.6|
All models of the Fiat Doblò have the same interior and exterior width: 68.5" or 1741mm (interior); and 84.6" or 2148mm (exterior).
Interior dimensions of the Doblò:
|Interior length (mm)||1820||2170||1741|
|Interior length (inch)||71.7||85.4||68.5|
Maximum floor surface:
|Max. floor area||L1||L2|
|Square meters (m2)||3.2||3.8|
|Square feet (ft2)||34.1||40.7|
Please note that this is an indication and does not take into account the wheel arches.
The width between the wheel arches on this model is 1229mm, or 48.4".
Fiat Doblò roof height:
|Roof in millimeters||H1||H2||H3|
|Interior height (mm)||1305||1550||1550|
|Exterior height (mm)||1845||1880||2125|
|Roof in inches||H1||H2||H3|
|Interior height (inch)||51.4||61||61|
|Exterior height (inch)||72.6||74||83.7|
|Wheelbase length (mm)||3109|
|Wheelbase length (inch)||122|
|Door width (mm)||1231|
|Door height (mm)||1235|
|Door height H2 (mm)||1450|
|Door width (inch)||48.5|
|Door height (inch)||48.6|
|Door height H2 (inch)||57.1|
More Info on Dimensions
If you want to know...
- why there's a difference in exterior and interior width
- what L1 or H3 means
- how to read measurements
- or why dimensions matter
... I encourage you to read my post on how to understand van dimensions.
Can you stand up in a Fiat Doblo Cargo?
Standing up in an empty van
The interior roof height of a Fiat Doblò is
1305mm (H1) - 1550mm (H2) - 1550mm (H3) .
If you are of medium height (178cm or 5"10') you can't stand up in a Fiat Doblò H1. .
What happens if I insulate the van?
Are you planning on insulating and cladding the floor and roof? In that case you can't stand up fully in a Doblò H1. .
What's a Doblo Cargo high top?
Fiat provides their Doblo Cargos with both high and low tops. High tops are elevated roofs to provide more headroom. Generally, everything above H2 is considered a high top, and should offer sufficient space to stand up fully.
Did you find the answer to your specific question?
👍 5 👎 0
About Van Dimensions
Hi, I'm Jim Belt and I own a 1974 Mercedes L508D. I love old vans, especially MBs - and I plan to live in one.about me